The following entry/exit expectations at NRWE:
- Students arriving and departing by bus will use the gymnasium doors.
- Students dropped off and/or picked up will utilize the secure entry by the playground.
- All parents are invited to drop off their students at our supervised entry point by the playground at typical arrival (7-7:10am for Grades 5 and 6; 8:20-8:40am for UPK-Grade 4).
- Parents picking up students in Grades 5-6 will meet their students at the playground door, similar procedure to Leavenworth.
- Parents picking up students in UPK-4 must enter the secure entry and sign out their student. Adults will get a ticket after sign out and will be paired with their student under staff supervision. The front door will only serve as an exit for families.
Questions? Contact us at (315) 594-3141.