Universal Pre-K Program
The North Rose-Wolcott School District’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program is a full-day program. We have two locations currently; One location is the North Rose-Wolcott Elementary School, and the second location is the Huron Head Start Building.
To be eligible for the UPK Program, your child:
- must live in the North Rose-Wolcott School District.
- must turn 4 years old, on or before December 1st.
- needs to have all New York State immunization requirements and a physical completed before he/she starts.
- needs to have a completed dental screening.
- should have a parent completed application form, a census form to be registered with the school and a financial information form.
We take applications throughout the school year to be able to fill in our allocated slots as openings arise. If you have any questions, please call the UPK coordinator, Pam Brooks, at 315-587-3141.